About Me

My photo
I am a mom to three wonderful children and a wife to a very supportive and loving husband. God gives us all talents, and our job is to take those talents and use them to Glorify Him! I have always loved fashion and jewelry design and always enjoyed creating my own jewelry pieces. Throughout the years I have been approached to recreate the designs that I wear. This is how Omorfa Designs by Maria began. Omorfa is a Greek word which means “beautiful”. I have learned throughout the years to create designs by using many techniques from wire wrapping, hand stamping and texturing precious metal, to kiln firing precious metal clay. My designs are inspired by God’s given talent to see the beauty in my family, nature, different cultures, findings, gemstones, architecture, and fashion. I enjoy working directly with my customers to create pieces based on each person’s unique taste and budget. All of my designs are created entirely by hand using only the best materials. I shop all over the world to get just the right metals and gemstones for each design. 10% of my proceeds are donated to missions around the world that do Gods work. Maria email: omorfadesigns@gmail.com

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!
These are among several of my newer creations.  I am having a lot of fun with colorful freshwater pearls these days.  Aside from the center Cranberry drops which are designed with black onyx and pearls, all of the earrings here are designed with sterling silver and variety of shapes and colors of freshwater pearls. 



No comments:

Post a Comment