About Me

My photo
I am a mom to three wonderful children and a wife to a very supportive and loving husband. God gives us all talents, and our job is to take those talents and use them to Glorify Him! I have always loved fashion and jewelry design and always enjoyed creating my own jewelry pieces. Throughout the years I have been approached to recreate the designs that I wear. This is how Omorfa Designs by Maria began. Omorfa is a Greek word which means “beautiful”. I have learned throughout the years to create designs by using many techniques from wire wrapping, hand stamping and texturing precious metal, to kiln firing precious metal clay. My designs are inspired by God’s given talent to see the beauty in my family, nature, different cultures, findings, gemstones, architecture, and fashion. I enjoy working directly with my customers to create pieces based on each person’s unique taste and budget. All of my designs are created entirely by hand using only the best materials. I shop all over the world to get just the right metals and gemstones for each design. 10% of my proceeds are donated to missions around the world that do Gods work. Maria email: omorfadesigns@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog!
Hello. Welcome to my blog! My name is Maria, and this is my first attempt in blogging. I decided to start blogging now that my kids are off of school for the Summer. I have three children 2 ,9 , and 10 years old and a wonderful Husband, Ted, who often encourages me to go after my dreams and make them a reality. My blogs will be primarily about my hobby of Hand-Stamping Precious Metal, and Jewelry Making, in hopes that this helps to take off as a stay~at~home~mom business.
A little bit about my hobby, I have been creating jewelry designs since I was a child and I started creating Hand~Stamped Jewelry about 3 years ago. I wear all of my designs, and this is how I get many of my orders. I love creating new unique one~of~a~kind pieces and I feel honored to have something I have created be worn by others. It gives me great joy when I can create something that displays the love people feel for the people in their lives.
If you see a design that you like, please contact me at omorfadesigns@gmail.com . I would be thrilled to create a piece that is just right for you! Pricing is not listed due to the fact that all pieces are custom and priced individually.
Keep checking back.
New pieces will be added frequently!


No comments:

Post a Comment